|Job Ref:||204806347||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chorley||Address:||Post Code:||WV16||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:21|
This company provides IT services for small- large owner managed businesses. |
The successful candidate will
* Be responsible for development and implementation of websites and web applications for a
wide variety of clients.
* Work closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements and deliver successful
* Be a seasoned full stack developer (both front-end and back-end) with at least 5 years'
experience developing websites and web applications.
* Be proficient in PHP at code level with knowledge of at least one current PHP MVC
framework (Laravel, cakePHP, Symphony, Zend)
* Be proficient in CSS, HTML, MySQL and other languages using web industry standards.
* Be proficient with either SASS or LESS
* Be proficient at WordPress development (inc. plugins and themes)
* Have experience of Task Runners (Grunt/Gulp/Node)
* Have experience of version control (Git preferable)
* Have experience of the Bootstrap framework
* Have the ability to work both independently (with minimal supervision) as well as part of a
wider management team
* Be able to understand and meet client requirements and provide excellent customer service
* Have a strong sense of responsibility and adherence to ethical service practices
* Have excellent attention to detail
* Have a willingness to learn and try new technologies
* Have excellent communication skills - both written and oral.
Bonus points will be awarded for being able to demonstrate knowledge of any of the skills below
* Search Engine Optimisation techniques
* ASP and associated technologies
* Linux-based hosting platforms and tools
* Management of domain names
* DNS records management
* Development projects involving coding (Any other languages)
* Driving licence & transport
* Relational database design
In return you will receive
* A competitive salary
* Fantastic opportunities for development and promotion
* A generous benefits package
Interested? Contact Kayley Sandell on (Apply online only) or