|Job Ref:||204807400||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£350 - £450/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:21|
Interim ICT Manager - 6-Months - £350-£400 per day (flexible depending on experience).|
My Public Sector client is looking for an Interim ICT Manager to join the team on an initial 6-month basis. You will be preparing and developing an ICT strategy to support business plans.
- Develop an ICT strategy to support the unit`s business plans and deliver cost-effective well-managed ICT services
- Prepare and agree a fully-costed three-year ICT development capital programme to deliver the required ICT systems
- Establish a procedure to ensure that ICT spend is aligned with the unit`s business objective
- Propose a formal SLA for current and future ICT service providers.
Must have experience:
- Must have experience of working with senior management teams assisting them to articulate their business strategy and plans and creating an ICT Strategy for similar organisations.
- Must have experience of creating detailed and costed ICT Development Programmes for similar organisations
The successful candidate will be eligible to apply for the permanent role of ICT Manager when it is advertised in early 2017
If this role is of interest, please send your most recent CV to (Email Removed) or call (Apply online only)