|Job Ref:||204807437||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£0 - £72000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:21|
About us |
We are currently recruiting for one of the largest NHS trusts in the UK with a long standing history dating back almost 900 years. My client is a leading provider of healthcare infrastructure design, build and maintenance with a focus of providing innovative efficiency improvements within the trust. The organisation provides an ethical approach with a focus on making a huge difference within the NHS.
They combine exceptionally high standards and public sector values with commercial focus, innovative thinking and modern technology to create the best possible patient experience. The technology arm to the business provides a broad range of IT services to the trust covering desktop, email, clinical/administrative systems, network, mobility, telephony and IT training with an aim of making digital healthcare a reality.
The post holder is required to manage the Trusts Network and Security technology strategy, technical budget forecast and architectural blueprint. It is the responsibility of the post to ensure that the Trusts IT Network and Security is strategically aligned, fit for purpose and evolves in accordance to the market
* All elements of Network and Security Strategy including capacity planning, CORE, Distribution, Edge, Wireless, WAN, MPLS and associated management and security (Application, Data and Information).
* Risk management for all the network and security risks and issues at the Trust.
* Ensure compliance with HR policy for Development Review, Development Planning, Sickness and Absence
* Experience as an enterprise architect or other senior other architectural discipline.
* Substantial architectural solutions design experience within an organisation that uses a structured design methodology.
* Exposure and experience of implementing: Avaya, MITEL, Cisco Call Manager or similar telephony system.
* Experience of Digital Media systems such as Cisco Digital Media Suite.
This is a fantastic, rewarding opportunity to join an innovative technology services provider making a difference within the NHS
Apply online for further information