|Job Ref:||204807448||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£40000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:21|
Our client, a renowned international law firm based in the City of London, requires an IT Trainer to start ASAP.|
The main duties are:
* Conduct direct and remote training sessions for all staff on a wide range of software applications.
* Provide in-house bespoke IS Induction training for new starters.
* Devise suitable surveys to identify the IT training needs within the organisation.
* Write and update training manuals and handouts for training purposes.
* Design, organise, set up and deliver courses to meet the needs of all staff.
* Keep up to date with relevant systems, and software and where appropriate work together with the applications team to develop and deliver a training course.
* Provide classroom and one-to-one training support as and when required.
* Co-ordinate the administration of training courses, including diary management and database management.
* Manage and maintain the IT Training areas.
* Regular travel to each of the UK offices
The successful candidate must have proven IT training experience, have a thorough knowledge of the MS Office suite 2010 (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word) and have experience designing and delivering ITS skills training courses to a wide range of users. You need to have excellent communication skills both written and spoken, strong attention to detail, ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines, be a strong team player and able to use own initiative. You need to have a positive and proactive attitude, be flexible and committed, driven and enthusiastic and be a strong team player.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity. Apply now