|Job Ref:||204807619||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||City of London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:21|
Social Media Specialist|
London - Permanent - £competitive + great benefits
My client a leading company in their industry is looking to hire a Social Media Specialist who can manage and maintain the website, blog, LinkedIn, Twitter and all other social media related activities. The right candidate will have an excellent knowledge of what it takes to develop, launch and manage a social media campaign.
Social Media Responsibilities and Key Success Areas
The candidate will:
* Be responsible for all social media activity (Blog, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, etc) and managing all related website activity
* Experience working within a corporate environment
* Add Wikipedia and website content.
* Monitor Google Analytics for the company and get involved in continuous SEO
* Determine a social media strategy, putting forward clear objectives and what needs to happen in order to achieve them
* Seek opportunities to improve the use of social media and develop 'followers'
* Be on top of all social media trends and tools and ensure we are doing everything necessary to stay ahead
* Be constantly scouring the internet and the news headlines for articles, stories and tips that are industry related and which can be posted to the social media accounts
* Track and monitor the effectiveness of online initiatives and provide reports to IT Manager and COO
BA or BSc, 1st Class in a related subject.
Huntress Group does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Group acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK