|Job Ref:||204802893||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bath||Address:||Salary:||£120 - £150/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:22|
DCS are currently looking for Data Engineers to work in Bath for a National client|
Our ideal Data Engineer will have the experience of the following:
* The main responsibilities will be to install, terminate and test cat5e, cat6, cat6a and multi-core telephony cables.
* Equipment patching using CAT5 and Fibre Optic patch cables and inter-rack cabling
* Installation of all types of containment such as conduit, trunking, tray and basket.
Candidate qualifications and attributes
* Skilled to work with a large range of hand and power tools to assemble wiring and telecoms equipment
* Ability to meet targets without compromising quality or safety standards
* Will be organised and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
* Accuracy and attention to detail at all times
* Excellent communications skills used to build a rapport with people at all levels
* Will present a positive company image.
* Will provide a timely, polite and efficient service.
* A good team worker who can work equally effectively on own initiative
* Able to work with schedules and diagrams
* Qualified to use various test equipment for the telecoms sector,
* Basic I.T. and networking skills
* Will hold a full and current driving licence
* Will hold a current CSCS card
* Will possess a complete set of own hand and power tools, crimpers and steps