|Job Ref:||204802954||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:22|
JOB TITLE: Social Customer Care Executive|
LOCATION: Warrington, moving to Salford Quays in April 2017
SECTOR: Telecommunication, Customer Service, Marketing & PR
SALARY: Competitive salary + bonus/benefits
Provide a customer care presence across our social media platforms including Twitter and Facebook.
This includes creating content, sparking discussions, answering questions and mediating conversations across our social sites. You will also be expected to provide social analysis and identify voice of the customer trends.
Main responsibilities of Social Customer Care Executive:
• Demonstrate a passion for helping customers
• Manage escalated situations by coming up with creative solutions and building rapport
• Work with Marketing and our Social Agency to generate, edit and publish content that builds meaningful connections and encourages social customers to take action
• Monitor social networking platforms to ensure positive and negative buzz is addressed and reported
• Be the voice of the customer for the business by disseminating information to drive improvements
• Support and educate customers to find the information they need, when they need it
• Moderate all user-generated content in line with guidelines and rules of engagement
• Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation and drive improvements
• Experience in a social media field or similar
• Attention to details
• Excellent communication and written skills
• Ability to stay cool under pressure
To be considered successful you will have:
• Technical knowledge of Telco industry
• PR & Marketing experience
• Reporting or analyst background
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now to the TalkTalk Careers team via the online application link. For a confidential discussion, please contact Marta Bilas, Talent Acquisition Specialist