|Job Ref:||204803072||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Irlam||Address:||Post Code:||M44||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:22|
JOB TITLE: Service Assurance Agent|
LOCATION: Irlam, moving to Salford Quays in April 2017
SECTOR: customer service, telecommunication
SALARY: competitive salary + bonus/benefits
Job Description Summary
The Service Assurance Agent manages all customer issues via tickets and queries to resolution for the customers of TalkTalk Group in relation to all products supported by TalkTalk Technology.
The agent's role involves:
Taking ownership of all tickets/queries and tasks allocated to ensure all customer needs are met, to either resolution or progress the issue via appropriate systems and processes available.
Main responsibilities of Service Assurance Agent:
• Own the resolution of customer issues in accordance with TTG processes and policies
• Liaise with internal and external parties and take ownership to investigate and resolve those issues
• Effective time management ensuring tasks are effectively completed within deadlines
• Working to achieve SLAs, quality standards and other KPIs agreed
• Work within the relevant TTG policies e.g. Information Security, HR and Health & Safety
• Report trends and potential incidents to Management and the Incident Management Team
• To work effectively as part of a team
Must have skills:
• Knowledge of the Telecoms industry
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Knowledge of fault management processes
• Background in telecommunications
• Relevant TTG product and fault knowledge
• Telecoms systems experience
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now! For a confidential discussion, please call Marta Bilas, Talent Acquisition Specialist