|Job Ref:||204803200||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Berkshire||Address:||Post Code:||OX14||Salary:||£NEG||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:22|
Technical Service Engineer - Data Centres/Telecoms Sites - Permanent - Berkshire|
The Technical Service Engineer (Electrical) will be responsible for ensuring a safe, quality delivery of Data Centre and Telecommunication Energy and Environmental products into the customer by...
Development and continuous improvement of electrical power aspects of Data Centre and Telecommunications site design, construction and operation methods, with particular reference to UK standards and procedures (BS7671 17th Edition)
* Supporting energy Product Account Teams on Service aspects of opportunities. Clarifying Required Scope of Work and generating related Scope of work to service partners for pricing.
* Development of method statements with the customer and partners to ensure safe operation
* Review of project site survey requirements and subsequent reports before equipment installation
* Working with subcontractors to ensure site implementation according to methods, standards, plans & H&S.
* Ensuring the accurate technical reporting of all milestones
* Solving site technical issues
* Carrying out quality assurance, against agreed standards verifying certification.
* Training and certifying internal and partner engineers on solution design tools, installation and commissioning methods, standards and procedures
* Relevant Eaton/Nokia/Ericsson/Nortel/Cisco element training and experience
* Communicating for impact - communicates effectively at all levels. Able to translate complex technical issues into plain language for making and influencing reasoned decisions.
* Hands-on wireless radio equipment rollout/swap experience in the UK in a supervisory/team lead capacity.
* Hands-on fixed network equipment rollout/swap experience in the UK in a supervisory/team lead capacity.
* Knowledge of Turnkey service delivery
Immediate start -
Reading based + travel to sites
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy