|Job Ref:||204804042||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Cheshire||City:||Warrington||Address:||Post Code:||MK46||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:22|
JOB TITLE: Complaint Handler|
LOCATION: Warrington, moving to Salford Quays in April 2017
SECTOR: Customer Service, Telecommunication
SALARY: competitive salary + bonus/benefits
Effective complaint management is critical to customer satisfaction. This role manages high level complaints escalated internally and direct from Social Media, Press & Legal sources.
We take pride in providing a dedicated point of contact for customers, taking full accountability in resolving the issue and delivering fantastic customer service.
Main responsibilities of Complaint Handler:
A main purpose of this role is to ensure the CEO Exec team continues to deliver outstanding customer service whilst supporting customers with complaint resolution, we;
• Pride ourselves on providing dedicated case management for customers and take full ownership of an issue ensuring that we reach the right resolution as effectively as possible
• Understand customers view points and their experience
• Identify the root cause of complaints and channel them internally for continuous improvement
• Act as the Voice of the Customer for all internal projects offering unique insights from a customers' perspective
• Ensure that we are compliant with all Regulatory and Legal requirements
• Support our colleagues and enjoy a collaborative way of working with all areas of our business
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent organisational skills
• Negotiation and objection handling skills
To be considered successful you will have:
• Complaint management experience
• Consumer telco experience
It's an exciting time to be a part of TalkTalk as we lead the way as the UK's leading provider of value for money landline, broadband, mobile and TV services with a customer base of over 4 million amid continued growth. With a commitment to developing its talent, TalkTalk offers a genuinely diverse, safe and supportive work environment, where "actions not words" fosters a culture of achievement and personal development.
In return, we offer employee benefits that are second-to-none and include attractive discounts off our exciting range of products and services, and a challenging but supportive work environment within a highly innovative division of TalkTalk. We believe that working at TalkTalk is more than just a job. With a commitment to developing talent and putting our customers and the wider community at the forefront of everything we do, we believe that TalkTalk really is a Brighter Place for Everyone!
How to apply
If you are driven and focused on getting results and thrive in a fast pace environment, this might be the opportunity you're looking for!
Apply now! Contact Marta Bilas, Talent Acquisition Specialist