|Job Ref:||204804515||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||China||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:22|
We are currently recruiting for our client, a prestigious telecommunications company to support their project in China. |
Position Title: Senior Fixed Network (DOCSIS) Consultant
Position Type: Contract
Start Date: November 2016
Duration: 12 months
Location: Shenzhen, China
Contact: Krešimir Zebić | +44 (Apply online only)
- Fixed network service solution research based on customer's requirements, for example research operator's fixed network evolution target and evolution steps, analyze pain points, TCO, opportunity and provide service solutions to overcome these challenge.
- As a Consultant offer on-site technical support for key projects in fixed network modernization domain; develop technical, service solutions and tools based on customer network or requirements.
- Expand the impact of company's fixed network modernization solutions.
- Participate in company's top projects as a leader or core member, promote network consulting services, provide service and tools development recommendation or technical expertise support for customers, as well as complete HW solution presentations to CMO/CTO/CIO level customers.
- Over 15 year's of work experience in telecom industry, world class operators or incumbent vendors or well-known IT service providers.
- In-depth foundation of fixed network; familiar with the technology evolution roadmap, such as mainstream network evolution plan, network design tools.
- Understand and identify the critical requirements from the world's leading operators in the fixed network aspect as well as competitive and innovation advantage from main competitors.
- Propose innovative fixed network service solutions, lead the team to accomplish both solution pre-research and service solution planning & architecture design.
- Experienced with DOCSIS 3.0, DOCSIS 3.1, PON standard and skill.
- Telecom experience is a must!
- Familiar with network evolution and migration trends, be good at customer interfacing.
- Experienced with solution architect and network planning methodology and flows.
- An expert in network assessment/planning in FTTX, PSTN migration, CO modernization.
- Support Team building and talent development in a project.
- Design and provide training to junior members to enable them to discover and capture new unexplored market opportunities.
- Experienced with planning of spectrum resources based on the customer's service, as well as provide the d3.0 to d3.1 spectrum evolution program.
- Plan and select D3.1 target network equipment (OLT, CMC), devices (amplifier, SPL, TAP, filter Packet) target network design for CMC and part of the following Coax, including CMC, amplifier, TAP, 1:1, SPL replacement, as well as the electrical level of input and output, RF port, GIS based routing topology and other design.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (both written and oral).
For more details contact: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: MGKZ_DOCC_7643
Or call Krešimir on: +44 (Apply online only)