|Job Ref:||204804555||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Libya||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:22|
We are currently recruiting for our client, a prestigious telecommunications company to support their project in Libya.|
Position Title: Delivery Project Manager
Position Type: Employment
Start Date: November 2016
Duration: 12 months initial
Contact: Dalibor Slatki | NA
- Bid support and E2E management for wireless, microwave, civil work projects.
- Responsible to deliver one wireless, microwave, civil work, TK project successfully.
- Guarantee project financial success, quality, customer satisfaction; wireless, microwave, civil work, TK projects.
- Lead project teams, improve the internal processes, develop market strategy.
- Coordinate with subcontractor resource for projects delivery.
- Make daily project progress review to present the progress and quality; manage projects materials.
- Have successful wireless, microwave, civil work, TK projects management experience; more than 5 years.
- Expert in Telecom Engineering (BTS/MW) and TK project delivery (including CW) management experience.
- Proven success in managing at least one large scale wireless, microwave, civil work, TK project by end to end.
- Project support from bidding to PAC.
- Know industrial wireless, microwave, civil work, TK cost model, and have measures how to reduce cost during project implementation.
- More than 2 years of team leading experience.
- Familiar with Project quality management process.
- English and Arabic language skills; advantage if located on site.
Please submit your CV to: sales(at)manningglobal com
Quoting reference: CHN_MGDS7646
Or call Dalibor on: NA