|Job Ref:||204806746||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Berkshire||City:||Reading||Address:||Post Code:||RG2||Salary:||£NEG competitive salary and benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:22|
PSO Governance and Planning Lead - Permanent - Reading|
* Clear understanding of Programme and Project governance life-cycle methodologies
* Knowledge of demand and supply and resource management
* Experience of running and supporting core life cycle governance
A leading Telecommunication's client is looking for a PSO Governance and Planning Lead to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity to join a well-known and dynamic organisation.
This role sits within the PSO (Transition Planning and Support) team which acts as an entry gate for all projects to come through, and sanction/allocates operational resource to match the demand for Business Operations.
This role will provide gating, demand planning, driving governance, process improvements and general PMO activities.
You will be expected to provide assurance over the completion of key milestones which enable successful delivery into Business Operations whilst maximising the business benefit and customer experience.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
* Driving governance and confirmation of supply of available resources to Business Operations
* Delivering process improvements standards adherence and continuous improvements to simplify ways of working and maximise customer experience within transition
* Owning key relationships with stakeholders, suppliers, customers and management team
* Strong collaboration and initiative when working with, and coaching peers
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy