|Job Ref:||204806773||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Winchester||Address:||Post Code:||SO23||Salary:||£49000 - £58000/annum Company benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:22|
HR Systems Service Delivery Lead - Permanent - Winchester|
Summary of the role:
* Manages and supports the off shore HR Systems Team in daily support/development activities.
* Owns Business User and on shore customer relationships.
* Supports and owns the team's ability for delivery, implementation, quality and further development of core business services.
* Capable of identifying any major gaps between requirements and software capability.
* Has fundamental knowledge and understanding of PeopleSoft Systems of various underlying technologies.
Experience required for the role:
* The ability to form strong relationships, bridging the gap between key stakeholders, HR Systems Analysts and 3rd party vendors.
* An understanding of PeopleSoft version 9.1 applications and infrastructure
* Ability to interpret user requirements and produce appropriate technical designs and solutions.
* 5+ years' experience in PeopleSoft Team Management and PeopleSoft technical experience
* Solid experience of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM)
* Solid experience of PeopleSoft Enterprise Learning Management (ELM)
* ITIL v3 Foundation, or experience of working within an ITIL aligned environment
* APM Project Management Introduction or PRINCE2 Foundation
* Experience of working within both Waterfall and Agile Development environment
* Experience of both small IT projects and complex or Enterprise class software solutions