|Job Ref:||204805688||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Rugby||Address:||Post Code:||CV21||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of FastTrack who are operating as an employment business.|
1. To work with the Partners / Heads of Department to improve communication, business procedures and business efficiency.
2. To work with the Partners / Heads of Department to identify industry developments and changes which will have an impact on service delivery of the business.
3. To work with the Partners and Heads of Department to identify growth areas within the industry and to develop strategies to take financial advantage of those areas.
4. To work with the Partners and the other Heads of Department to develop sustainable annual financial budgets (income and expenditure).
General Duties and Responsibilities
1. To provide an effective planning consultancy service to internal and external clients.
2. To provide assistance to the Planning Manager and Senior Planner.
3. To keep updated with changes in legislation, policy and guidance relevant to the position.
4. To ensure that the Royal Town Planning Institute's minimum Compulsory Professional Development requirements are met.
5. To maintain a satisfactory level of personal billing to an agreed target.
6. To maintain an up to date work pipeline.
7. To maintain an up to date time sheet.
8. To record all expenditure against each client.
Types of Work Undertaken
1. Applications pursuant to Sections 62, 73, 191 and 192 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990 and Section 10 of the Planning (Listed Building and Conservation Areas) Act 1990.
2. Applications pursuant to the General Permitted Development Order 2015.
3. Applications for discharge of conditions.
4. Submission of appeals.
5. Pre-application enquiries to local planning authorities and highway authorities.
6. Planning/site appraisals.
7. Development plan monitoring and site promotion.
8. Undertaking sequential tests and viability appraisals.
1. RTPI accredited post graduate qualification.
2. Member of the Royal Town Planning Institute (or eligible for membership)