|Job Ref:||204805699||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||ASHBY||Address:||Post Code:||NR29||Salary:||£16000 - £18000/annum + CO. BOUNS+ 27 DAYS HOLIDAY + PENSI||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
APPRENTICE CAD TECHNICIAN (TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER) CONSTRUCTION|
16-18K + CO. BOUNS+ 27 DAYS HOLIDAY + PENSION + LIFE ASSURANCE
As part of a multibillion pound global organization, this market leading manufacturer of construction products has built an enviable reputation for quality products and customer service. With a number of leading brands within their field, the business is investing heavily in new plant, sites, products and their people to help them stay ahead of the competition. As part of this strategy the business is now looking to grow its team of CAD Technicians (Technical support engineer) to keep up with the ever growing flow of enquiries.
As a Apprentice CAD Technician (Technical support engineer) your role will be:
* Office based
* Reacting to incoming enquiries
* Creating CAD drawings (both 2D and 3D)
* Selecting the best fit concrete or ceramic product or system for the customers need.
* Calculating material quantities, production schedules and compiling quotations
* Dealing with technical queries
* Compiling technical literature
The ideal Apprentice CAD Technician (Technical support engineer) will suit
* A highly motivated local person who is looking for an opportuity with a business that wants to invest in them
* A desire to learn and progress
The successful Apprentice CAD Technician (Technical support engineer) will receive an initial 1 month induction. You will receive full product, IT and systems training and a CAD course where required. The business is keen to progress people therefore those who work hard will be rewarded with progression into either more commercial or technical roles on site or across any of the other 20 sites the company has in the UK