|Job Ref:||204805749||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Atherstone||Address:||Post Code:||CV9||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of FastTrack who are operating as an employment business.|
1. To assist with staff Appraisals of Surveyors / Secretaries as and when required by the Heads of Department.
2. To work with the Partners / Heads of Department to improve communication, business procedures and business efficiency.
3. To work with the Partners / Heads of Department to identify industry developments and changes which will have an impact on service delivery of the business.
4. To work with the Partners and Heads of Department to identify growth areas within the industry and to develop strategies to take financial advantage of those areas.
5. To work with the Partners and the other Heads of Department to develop sustainable annual financial budgets (income and expenditure).
General Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage and oversee property sales / lettings and management of data bases.
2. To maintain a satisfactory level of personal billing within the Atherstone Rural Department and to contribute to the completion of valuations across the company.
3. To assist in mentoring the trainee surveyors within the Company in-line with instructions from the Heads of Department.
4. To maintain an up to date work pipeline
5. To maintain an up to date time sheet
6. To record all expenditure against each client
7. To ensure valuation reports are produced in-line with any necessary guidance and compliance.
Types of Work Undertaken
1. Commercial, residential and rural valuations (with an emphasis on rural).
2. Rural property Letting and Management
3. Property Sales
4. General Practice Work with an emphasis on rural work
6. Options and Promotional Agreements
7. Basic Payment Scheme
8. To assist professionals within the Rural Department with Sales, Lettings and Professional Work.
1. Degree (with a minimum of 2:2)
2. Qualified Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) (at least one year qualified).
3. Fellow of the Central Association of Agricultural Valuers (FAAV) (not essential but proffered)