|Job Ref:||204805773||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||North London||Address:||Post Code:||N1||Salary:||£65000 - £75000/annum car, pension, bupa, bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
One of London's prime developers, recognised as one of the most professional organisations in the industry is in search of a competent Technical Manager. Famed for their often Iconic schemes, this developer prides themselves on their high end and design focused projects.|
The Technical Manager will report to the Senior Technical Manager and be responsible for:
* Delivering the project in accordance with the budget
* Effectively communicating and liaising with the project team and all key stakeholders
* Chairing design team meetings
* Problem solving on a daily basis
* Attending site meetings
* Preparing detailed construction drawings
* Overseeing the design function of the project
* Liaising with external consultants
The ideal candidates will be Technical Coordinators working for a developer already but who want to progress into a more senior position.
An exceptional opportunity to join a developer that encourages progression and development.
Salary of up to £75K