|Job Ref:||204805969||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum Excellent benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
Are you a Chartered Building Surveyor with over 5 years work experience?|
* Do you have working experience within a consultancy?
* Have you got an interest in commercial property?
* Do you excel at business development?
Day to day you will have a number of professional duties that include contract admin, party walls, defect diagnosis and specifications. As the building surveyor you will work with a range of commercial properties including;
* The refurbishment of property portfolio for a Local authority
* Professional/project work on behalf of a large privately owned portfolio
* Project management of a number of education sector projects
In addition you will be given the opportunity to grow the business alongside the directors to incorporate other commercial surveying work. This will account for around 20% of your role. This is very much a client facing position
As an independent consultancy, every member of staff is always important, and you will be offered an exception work life balance with flexible working on offer.
For more information on this role and others we may have please call Matt Steggles for an informal chat.
Due to the high number of applications, if you have not received a reply within 7 days, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your details on file for future, more suitable roles. Thank you.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy