|Job Ref:||204806184||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
Do you have proven onsite project management experience? Are you looking for your next exciting challenge within the construction industry?|
JDI Developments is a luxury property development and renovation company based in Hampshire. We always strive to be the best at everything we do and we believe customer care is a priority.
We are looking for an experienced Site Manager to prepare sites prior to commencement of construction work, plan projects and ensure agreed specifications are met in addition to monitoring budgets, timescales and overseeing the build.
The successful Site Manager will demonstrate strong project management skills with detailed building and construction experience. As an excellent communicator, the site manager will lead workers with confidence and promote a strong team spirit on site.
Site Manager Accountabilities:
- Plan, manage, and coordinate the site programme ensuring it meets budget and commercial objectives (staff, sub-contractors, materials/supplies, health and safety requirements)
- Develop a build specific programme for the site
- Complete weekly management reports detailing progress against planned milestones
- Implement the Health and Safety plan and update it as the site progresses
- Liaise with the suppliers to ensure materials and deliveries are in line with the schedule and budget
- Work with sub-contractors to ensure the quality of their work is of a high standard
- Manage the day-to-day schedule for the build
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous onsite project management experience with proven track record of sites between £500,000-£5,000,000
- CIOB qualification is preferred
- Ability to arrange sub-contractors programs
- Computer literate - able to use Microsoft Project or similar
- Hold a full UK Driving license
- Must be numerate
- Hold the relevant construction certificates (SMSTS/CSCS)
- Preferably First Aid and health & Safety qualified
The ideal Site Manager would possess the following attributes:
- Highly driven and ambitious
- Ability to remain calm and work well under pressure
- Excellent communicator and organiser
- Quick thinking and intuitive
- Proactive and confident leadership
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Site Manager, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community