|Job Ref:||204805271||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£45000/annum + package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
New Build Housing
Temp to Perm
£21.00 - £22.00 per hour whilst temp / £45,000 perm plus package
Our client is a privately owned, family run company building new homes across the North West, targeting the higher end market building detached family homes.
They are looking for an ambitious Site Manager who is suitably qualified in a new build housing discipline, with a proven track record in a similar role within the housing sector
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, your role will include the following:
* The supervision, co-ordination and delivery of the project, operatives, subcontractors, materials and for ensuring that it runs to the agreed timescales
* Monitoring team performance for both direct and subcontractor employees
* Production of weekly reports against forecast
* Provide a safe working environment by adhering to the correct health and safety procedures
It is essential that the successful Site Manager has a strong background in completing new build housing projects whether that is affordable or open market.
To qualify for this position the successful Site Manager must possess the following:
* First Aid
* CSCS Card
* Trade background or relevant degree qualifications (Or equivalent)
* Must be keen to achieve NHBC recognition
* Loyalty, enthusiasm, confidence and punctual
The Important Details
This is a temp to perm contract and the client are looking to appoint for early November 2016. Interviews will be held.
For further details or to apply for this position please forward an up to date CV highlighting suitable experience or call Corrina Mckinnel on (Apply online only) for more information