|Job Ref:||204805305||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Godalming||Address:||Post Code:||GU7||Salary:||£25000 - £31000/annum Van + Phone + Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
Multi Skilled Tradesperson / Joiner: A multi skilled tradesperson / Joiner with experience across trades including basic domestic plumbing, carpentry, electrics, and painting & decorating, is required to join an expanding, well-established residential Property Maintenance Company, located in Godalmimg.|
The multi skilled tradesperson / Joiner will join a growing business which has been providing fully integrated Property Maintenance Services for over 16 years along the A3 corridor between Haslemere and Guildford. This position will suit either a fully trained tradesman / Joiner or an accomplished DIY enthusiast. Trustworthiness, integrity, maturity and attention to detail are key.
Responsibilities will be in one or more of the following trades:
- Carpentry skills (hang doors, change locks, fittings, windows etc.)
- Basic Plumbing (taps, basins, showers, central heating, leaks etc.)
- Basic Electrical (plugs, sockets, lights, switches)
- Painting & Decorating (not essential)
Skills & Experience:
- Some experience in on-site domestic maintenance
- Qualified by experience OR trained tradesperson (City & Guilds etc.)
- Plenty of common sense!
- Organised, clean worker, able to work in occupied residential properties
Hours are 08:00 - 17:00 Mon-Fri, plus overtime. Call out rota 1 weekend in 3 (on-call allowance £12/day, on-site £30/hr including travelling time). Company van and mobile provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for a multi skilled tradesperson to join a company that offers real variety as well as a stable job opportunity. The company is expanding and offers the opportunity to develop within multi trades or specialise in one trade. Opportunities also exist for general builders to deliver small works projects (roofing / patios / windows etc.)