|Job Ref:||204805468||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Isle Of Wight||City:||Isle of Wight||Address:||Post Code:||PO35||Salary:||£50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
Our Client due to planned expansion and recent secured contracts have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team.|
Job Role and Responsibility
Appraisal of contract
- Sub-contract applications and final accounts
- Project budget and cash flow forecast (director and clients)
- Measurement of works carried out and submission of account to clients administrator
- Client and administrator liaison
- Ensuring payments are received in accordance with contract conditions
- Maintaining and promoting awareness of project scope budget
- Project appraisal pre-commencement
- Health and safety planning
- Sub-contract and main purchase orders
- Quantity Surveyor Degree or high level diploma in Quantity Surveying/Estimating.
- Preferably a background in Civil Engineering.
- Experience of working for a principal contractor.
- CSCS Card
My client can offer good rates of pay and pension scheme for the right applicant. The successful applicant will also be encouraged to join our active training plan