|Job Ref:||204806346||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
* Location - West Midlands based on 2 static sites
* Salary - 30 -35k
* Company Vehicle + Fuel card
* Monday - Friday position
* Working hours 8am - 5pm
* Pension Scheme
* 21 Days Holiday + Stats
My client is now looking to recruit a maintenance manager to work on their Mental Health contract across the West Midlands. The FM Company currently sub-contract their M&E works out, with an in house team of 5 engineers being left responsible for the general building services work such, all aspects of carpentry work and building fabrications. Your role as the Maintenance Manager would be to oversee the on-site engineers along with manage the sub-contractors on a daily basis. You will be responsible for Health & Safety on-site along with using the computer systems to log all job processes (because of this, you will have to be computer illiterate). Almost all of the work carried out on this contract will be general maintenance with the occasional need for install and you will be responsible for managing around a thousand jobs per year.
* Due to the nature of this contract, the right candidate will be able to recognise that health and safety is paramount and a candidate from a similar background would be advantageous, however this is not essential.
* You will ideally be from a carpentry background, however, other skill sets will be considered.
* You must be a professional, caring, conscientious person due to the nature of this role.
If you are interested or know someone who might be, please call me today on (Apply online only) or email you CV Think Recruitment offer a £150 referral fee for any candidate who is referred and placed