|Job Ref:||204806737||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£45000 - £50000/annum + Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
Our client is a multi-disciplined construction company delivering Building, Civil and Rail projects across a diverse range of industry sectors who turn over more than £150m. They are currently looking for a Project Quantity Surveyor to join their Civils Division working on a variety of schemes, up to the value of £5m.|
As the Project QS, you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing cost-analysis and estimating process against an agreed Schedule of Rates.
- Management of all financial matters.
- Cost valuations with sub-contractors.
- Negotiation with sub-contractors.
- Procurement of supply items & subcontractor packages.
- Preparation of interim valuations.
- Attending site & client progress meetings alongside the Regional Commercial Manager.
- Managing interim payments to sub-contractors.
- Regularly updating projected final accounts.
- Regular updating and managing cash flow forecasts.
- Preparation and agreement of all final account matters.
- Monthly cost/value reconciliation.
- Pricing of all contract variations.
- A proven ability to financially manage projects with a value of up to £5m.
- Degree qualified.
- Minimum 5 years post qualified experience working for leading Main Contractors.
- Experience of 278 Works/Highways as well as some Building knowledge of new build and fit out works.
Our client offers quality project work, competitive salaries and long term project work. If you would like to apply for this job, please forward your CV for the attention of James Darby