|Job Ref:||204806850||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke on Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST1||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
Project Manager - (permanent)|
£40-£50k per annum package
Our client has been established for 13 years and provides a high quality shop fitting and joinery manufacturing service. Their clients are retailers and businesses from the independent sector, high street and retail parks. Over the years they have carried out a variety of contracts including; sandwich bars, coffee shops, fast food outlets, salons, boutiques, department store concessions, warehouse stores, work for the local potteries and other interesting fit outs of offices and gymnasiums.
The company have a very low staff turnover and encourage a family atmosphere within their offices.
The Project Manager Role
As a Project Manager, you will be overseeing office fit out projects that average £50k - £250k in value. The Project manager will need to have the capability to think outside of their role, as the company encourage staff to innovate and challenge current procedures.
* Project delivery on site
* Ability to effectively programme site works
* Put in place Health & Safety plans
* Motivating and inspiring teams
* Liaising on all levels to ensure effective communication is always maintained
* Hand over projects on time and to budget and quality
* Able to deal with design issues as they arise
* Liaise with Sub-Contractors and ensure works are carried out with minimum deficiencies
* Ensure all works are carried out to budget and completed on time
A proven track record in Retail shopfitting experience is essential and you must be willing to travel to multiple sites. They are also looking for someone who is honest, efficient and professional.
The Project Manager Package
On offer is an excellent package and a competitive Salary dependant on experience