|Job Ref:||204806928||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Kent||City:||Kent||Address:||Post Code:||TN23||Salary:||£80000 - £100000/annum Completion Bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Director from a construction/engineering background to work for a progressive and highly successful national business who is a true leader in its sector.|
The Project Manager will hold responsibility for a major, prestigious project involving land reclamation, civils, construction and M&E work.
We are interested in speaking to candidates who can demonstrate;
* Degree level education in Construction, Project Management, Engineering or a related discipline
* Experience of managing projects involving land reclamation, civil engineering, construction and M&E
* An excellent track record managing large scale projects in a fast moving environment
* Extensive knowledge and experience of NEC and other forms of construction contract
* A high level of competency in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Project
* Strong abilities in the identification and resolution of problems
* Experience in managing large, multi discipline teams of contractors
* Privately owned and with roots dating back over 100 years
* A diverse group with interests in some very well known locations
* Highly profitable with some exciting plans for ongoing investment
* A salary ranging between £80k & £100k
* Excellent flexible benefits package
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Project completion bonus
Keywords - construction, building, engineering, civils, M&E, project
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)