|Job Ref:||204807360||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum Car, Holiday, Pension||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:38|
We're currently seeking a Project Engineer or Technical Support candidate with a background in HVAC industry, ideally experience working with AHU's & Ventilation.|
I have a vacancy available with my client (based in the North West), for a Project Engineer, this role will be primarily office based working closely with the MD and Technical Manager, helping take projects from the initial inception, through estimating. Commissioning and design, to the project delivery and handover. These projects vary, but are typically centred around commercial HVAC projects such as Hospital & Educational projects. You will be expected to liaise with the projects and manufacturing teams as well as visiting clients and sites across the country.
Project Engineer Requirements:
- 3-4 Years experience in the Air Conditioning, Air Handling or Ventilation industry
- Projects experience within the HVAC sector is essential
- Technical qualifications, or a degree would be desirable. (HNC/HND/BSC/BENG etc)
- Working Knowledge of CAD or Hevacomp is essential
- Strong communication skills. Able to deal with clients clearly via telephone and email
- Experience working with Senior Management
- Experience working on commissioning, programming and editing designs of products
Project Engineer Package:
Basic salary circa £30K - 35K (depending on experience)
28 Days holiday
Company Car / Allowance
Interviews will be taking place immediately.
APPLY NOW to be considered for this excellent vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy