|Job Ref:||204807424||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
This leading UK organisation offers a full range of services to the Ministry of Defence throughout the UK including estate management, maintenance and professional services.|
They are currently seeking a Delivery Manager to ensure all contractual obligations and performance indicators are met for a prestigious Central London site.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Oversee the effective delivery of maintenance and response works;
* Monitor supply chain teams to ensure operatives are appropriately allocated to tasks and are supplied with the necessary equipment;
* Monitor the supply chain service delivery for value for money, quality and safety to ensure KPIs are achieved;
* Ensure compliance with relevant management plans and registers.
The successful candidate will meet the following selection criteria:
* Qualifications or HND equivalent experience in building/civil engineering or mechanical/electrical engineering or a related discipline;
* Demonstrated experience in the management of operational delivery of estate management tasks;
* Experience leading an operational team to achieve KPIs;
* Experience supervising site operations.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Wendy Mitchell on (Apply online only).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency