|Job Ref:||204807436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Glamorgan||City:||Cardiff||Address:||Post Code:||CF10||Salary:||£30000 - £45000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Senior Quantity Surveyor, Cardiff, Private Consultancy, Negotiable Salary, Competitive Salary and Benefits. |
Your new company
Specialising in projects and cost consultant management, this company is based in South Wales but has a Regional and European presence. The Cardiff office is the home to the European projects team and they are looking to grow their team with an addition of a Senior Quantity Surveyor/Cost Consultant. Potential of travel on different projects is a possibility.
Your new role
- Good appreciation of the stages of a fit-out / renovation project and what information needs recording, compiling and reporting.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Excellent ability with Excel, Word and MS Project.
- Excellent literacy and report writing skills.
- Excellent organisation, record keeping and filing skills.
- Ability to prepare cost estimates, prepare and manage cost reports, invoices and payment certificates, prepare tender and contract documents, prepare a final account, prepare a project closure data file.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Hospitality project experience (desirable)
- Language skills (desirable)
- Personal skills: Presentable and confident.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be at Assistant/Intermediate level in your career and be RICS qualified or progressing towards APC route.
What you'll get in return
Excellent company culture who value their staff in a fantastic way, team building events such as paddle boarding and their own company football team. Benefits include private healthcare, life insurance 4 x salary, income protection, 5% pension contribution, childcare vouchers, car or car allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.