|Job Ref:||204807493||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Colchester||Address:||Post Code:||CO2||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
This leading UK organisation offers a full range of services to the Ministry of Defence throughout the UK including estate management, maintenance and professional services.|
They are currently seeking an Accommodation Officer, based in Colchester, to maintain a portfolio of properties and to ensure that the supply chain is managed effectively in order to achieve all relevant KPIs.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Oversee the effectively delivery of void preparation, maintenance and response works;
* Monitor supply chain service delivery and ensure contractual obligations and KPIs are met;
* Review site risk registers, follow maintenance and management processes and notify management of any equipment or system defects;
* Ensure M&E equipment are correctly set to work, tested and commissioned.
The successful candidate will meet the following selection criteria:
* Qualifications or HND equivalent experience in building/civil engineering or mechanical/electrical engineering or a related discipline;
* Demonstrated experience managing the operational delivery of housing property management tasks;
* Experience planning, directing and controlling activities including agreeing scope and priorities of work;
* Experience supervising site operations.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Wendy Mitchell on (Apply online only).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency