|Job Ref:||204807580||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Buckinghamshire||Address:||Post Code:||HP7||Salary:||£75000 - £85000/annum Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Senior Project Manager - House Builder - Buckinghamshire|
My client is a well-known house builder, they are looking to hire Senior Project Manager for their new scheme in Buckinghamshire. The project is a residential lead mixed use development, comprising of a 4 storey RC frame block with 30 apartments and 4 commercial spaces in the ground floor. You will come on board at an early stage, and play a key role in the pre-construction stages including site logistics, tendering for sub-contractors, site planning and programming.
* Working closely with the commercial and technical team assisting in the preparation of tenders and aspects of the estimating function.
* Be a construction representative and provide an expert opinion during the planning and pre-construction stage.
* Designating relevant Sub-Contractors
* Overseeing the construction lifecycle from start to finish
* Manage up to 3 Senior Site Managers
* Manage various Site Managers and Assistant Site Managers
* Report Operations Manager
* Project Manager delivering residential developments of over 50 units.
* Delivering projects from pre-construction phase to completion valued £20m+
* RC Frame construction
* Background working with a reputable residential developer or main contractor
* Extensive knowledge of the construction life cycle
* £75,000 - £85,000 basic salary
* Circa £7.5k car / travel allowance
* Private Healthcare
* Company phone and laptop
To discuss the Project Manager vacancy in further detail contact Oliver Pountain on NA or you can forward your CV