|Job Ref:||204807175||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£0 - £30000/annum Bonus||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor - New Build Housing Birmingham|
Salary up to £30,000 + Bonus
My Client is a national Housing Developer looking for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor that has a keen interest in House building. Due to continued expansions, they currently have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join their West Midlands Region. The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience within the residential sector.
* Preparation and production of measured quotation works
* Ascertain costs for clientele using a selection of schedules of rates when requested
* Monitor and control the performance of Sub-contractors and Suppliers in relation to the delivery of contracts
* Complete requisition for Sub Contractor Payments
* Preparation of Contract Cost Value Reconciliations
* Attend and represent the Company at client meetings
* Respond expediently to client enquiries relating to the contract
Knowledge & Experience
* HNC/HND in Building Studies
* Previous Schedule of rates experience
* Good Microsoft Excel / Word and E-Mailing Skill
* Planning, programming and prioritising skills
* Good communication skills
* Flexible approach to work with ability to work on own
* Good team player
* Attention to detail
* Competent in Microsoft office skills
* Full driving License
On offer for the successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor is a highly competitive salary as well as the option of a car or car allowance, benefits The Company also offers all Assistant Quantity Surveyors a structured route for progression paired with further training and development throughout your career.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants, therefore if you have not heard from us within two working days then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, however...we will register your details for consideration against future opportunities.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence