|Job Ref:||204807154||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ascot||Address:||Post Code:||SL5||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
I'm currently recruiting for an experienced Commercial Administration / Assistant QS, with a highways/civils background, on behalf of my client, a leading provider of highways services.|
Your role will be to support the commercial management of a £10m per year term maintenance contract, which works undertaken includes general highways maintenance, street lighting and highways civil engineering projects;
* Administrative management of early warning notices for NEC option A and C works
* Work with local managers to compile, review and submit compensation event claims for NEC A and C works
* Produce monthly valuations for maintenance and capital works
* Assist with the monthly revenue and sub-contract "work in progress" reviews.
* Assist with the cost / value analysis for small works
* Assist with production of local spot tender returns to client
If you have worked in a similar role and have the commercial experience required, please contact Brogan or send your CV ASAP>
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview