|Job Ref:||204806982||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Warwickshire||Address:||Post Code:||B49||Salary:||£40000 - £55000/annum + benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Site Manager - Construction - Warwickshire|
Sector: Multi-Storey Residential
Our client is a reputable main contractor, They are a cash rich business, with a stable workload and on target for further growth.
As a result of securing further new projects , this employer is looking to appoint a Site Manager to work on multi-million pound in Warwickshire.
To be considered for this Project Manager role you must meet the following criteria:
- Knowledge of the Building Sector.
- Previous employment as a Contracts Manager, Construction Manager, Build Manager, Senior Site Manager, Project Manager or equivalent.
- Previous experience on building sector projects such as Commercial, Industrial, Mixed Use, Healthcare, Education, Residential or Retail.
- Previous main contractor employment history is essential.
- Strong awareness of health and safety legislation.
- High level of communication skills.
- Relevant industry qualification (Degree / HND / HNC etc).
The successful Site Manager will receive:
*£40,000 - £55,000 Basic (Dependent on experience)
*Car / Allowance
To be considered for this vacancy or to find out more information please apply now.
Services advertised by Talk Recruitment are that of an employment business and/or agency