|Job Ref:||204806970||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Southampton||Address:||Post Code:||SO14||Salary:||£50000 - £55000/annum Package||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Quantity Surveyor - (permanent)|
Up to £55k plus package
Our client works across all market sectors, with particular strengths in retail and commercial, specialising in carrying out refurbishment work in 'live' environments. Their dynamic approach and successful track record for delivering multi-site roll-out programmes has ensured a growing client base and repeat business from satisfied customers.
Our client as carried out work for Tesco, Asda, Costa and Santander among other established brands. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career and be a part of consistent growth.
Quantity Surveyor role
As Quantity Surveyor you will be responsible for liaising with clients, managing financial issues, preparing and agreeing valuations and finalising sub contract accounts.
* Preparation and agreement of valuations and final accounts with the client's representative
* Agreement of the valuation of any variations
* Preparation of sub-contract agreements
* Checking of sub-contractors interim and final account applications and preparation of associated payments
* Cost control and preparation of periodic financial reconciliations, reports and forecasts
* Dealing with correspondence in relation to commercial and contractual issues
* Liaison with site management, accounts and other members of the project team to obtain information and keep interested parties informed
* Promotion of the company to clients and other professionals in a positive manner in order to assist the procurement of further work opportunities
* Procurement of sub-contract packages
* Preparation of Cost / Benefit analysis of design options.
Ideally will have experience in dealing with New Build, Extensions, refurbs, acquisitions and must be commercially aware. Preferably 5 years or more experience
Quantity Surveyor Package
On offer is an excellent salary of up to £55k plus company car and pension