|Job Ref:||204805043||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||-||City:||Ireland||Address:||Post Code:||SG17||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Vacancy: Safety Officer|
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: Hourly Rate, depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is one of Ireland premier main contractors with operations through-out Ireland and international locations. They are specialists in construction, infrastructure, fit-out and asset management. With over 60 years' experience across all sectors of the construction industry they have gained a reputation for delivering the most complicated projects to the highest standards with time and budget constraints.
3DPersonnel's client is urgently seeking to recruit a Safety Officer to be based on one of their Dublin City Centre projects. The successful candidate should have at least 5yrs experience within construction H&S within a large main contractor.
Qualification and Experience,
* Must have a Qualification in H&S
* 5 Years' experience in the residential/commercial developments
* Knowledge of IT Systems an advantage
* Excellent presentation, communication & IT Skills essential internally and by CMT.
* Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
* Site experience essential.
Behaviour and Attitude
* A positive ''can do'' approach, determined to succeed, generates a sense of energy and urgency.
* Builds and maintains excellent relationships.
* Acceptance of responsibility and accountability.
* Remains calm under pressure.
* An exemplar for company values with sound balanced judgement.
* Demanding of self and others