|Job Ref:||204805007||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Dublin||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Vacancy: Safety Officer|
Salary: Neg. depending on experience
3DPersonnel's client is part of a large group of main contractors with operations through-out Ireland and overseas. With over 100yrs experience within civil engineering, construction , ground engineering and mechanical engineering & electrical engineering they have gained a reputation for delivering high end projects to a high standard
3DPersonnel's client is currently seeking to recruit an experienced Safety Officer that will be based on one of their Dublin projects. The successful candidate will be reporting to the senior contracts manager and will have at least 6yrs experienced within commercial/residential developments.
Qualification and Experience,
* Must have a Qualification in H&S
* 6 Years experience in construction H&S essential
* Knowledge of IT Systems an advantage
* Excellent presentation, communication & IT Skills essential internally and by CMT.
* Set an example of enthusiasm, loyalty and hard work in the performance of all duties.
* Site experience essential.
Behaviour and Attitude
* A positive ''can do'' approach, determined to succeed, generates a sense of energy and urgency.
* Builds and maintains excellent relationships.
* Acceptance of responsibility and accountability.
* Remains calm under pressure.
* An exemplar for company values with sound balanced judgement.
* Demanding of self and others