|Job Ref:||204804878||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Salary:||£30000/annum Company vehicle, benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Our client is a fast growing asbestos company offering a full range of asbestos and environmental services to clients nationwide and they are now currently recruiting for an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to be based in the Surrey area, applications from Berkshire, Hampshire and the surrounding areas would be considered for this role.|
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Must possess the P402, P403 and P404 asbestos certificates, or equivalent RSPH.
- Have the relevant experience in asbestos surveying, air-monitoring and within the asbestos arena.
- Will have a sound knowledge of the Health & Safety legislation regarding asbestos.
- Must be flexible with good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Will have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Good client-facing skills are essential for this role.
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, re-occupation and personal air testing.
- Carrying out Management, Refurbishment/Demolition surveys on commercial and industrial properties.
- Supervising contractors on site ensuring the are complying with the Health and Safety regulations in relation to asbestos.
- Producing comprehensive reports as and when required.
- Liaising with clients at all levels on a regular basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful company that offers a competitive salary, company vehicle, along with many other benefits.
Future Select are the leading market supplier for recruitment in the Asbestos industry; we work with the best clients and candidates and supply the majority of permanent jobs in the asbestos market.
We have a large dedicated team, with over 25 years combined industry experience within Asbestos recruitment specifically geared to dealing with Asbestos Surveyors/Analysts/Lab Technicians, Administrators, Project/Regional /Technical/Quality/Training/Sales Managers through to Director Level for both Consultancy & Removal. We have intrinsic knowledge of the market place, as well as respecting candidates/clients confidentiality in this close knit market sector.
We are also interested in anyone with p401/p402/p403/p404/p404 or s301 CCP.
We are inundated with applications, we will endeavour to get back in touch, however if you have applied to Future Select and you have not heard from us after a week, on this occasion, you will not have been successful. Your details will be saved on our system and you will be contacted in the future if a vacancy matches your skills.
Future Select Copyright 2016