|Job Ref:||204804848||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Meath||Address:||Salary:||£NEG depending on experience||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Are you an experienced quantity surveyor looking for a new opportunity? We have an exciting role for an experienced quantity surveyor to join our clients project team in the Republic of Ireland. Joining a growing company with over 30 years of industry knowledge in a main contracting environment, you will have exposure to a wide range of projects within the residential, commercial, healthcare and industrial sectors.|
Working with Private and Public Sector clients, the project scales will be between an average of €5m to €10m
R.O.I - Dublin, Meath, Louth
Salary: Negotiable, depending on experience, attractive package will be agreed prior to appointment.
* Cost Management of one or more projects
* Project procurement including issuing tender queries, preparation of tender reports and appointments in line with the construction program to ensure delivery of the project on time and on budget
* Preparing monthly project payment applications and cost reports
* Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with the Design Team
* Reporting monthly to senior management on the financial performance of individual projects
* Experience in MS suite including Excel and Buildsoft beneficial
* Experience with industry recognised Building Contracts including new government GCCC and RIAI form of Contracts
Years of experience needed: Minimum 5 years' experience working with a Main Contractor on commercial building contracts.
Education: 3rd level qualification in Quantity Surveying