|Job Ref:||204804636||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Sandy||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Salary:||£30000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Are you looking for an opportunity? Can you deliver on time and within budget? Can you negotiate and get the best price? Do you enjoy working a part of a team on a global basis? You can make a difference and a career with our client.|
* Schedule and quantify materials from working drawings
* Understand drawings, specifications and techniques
* Procure materials to specification and budget.
* Maximise profitability and minimise risk.
* Collate issue, receive and review tenders and return quotations.
* Attend review meetings with supply chain and project operations/commercial team.
* Identify and resolve deficiencies in project documentation / information such as drawings and specifications.
* Identify items of financial / contractual implications and respond appropriately.
* Support the purchasing strategy.
* Provide technical advice and support.
* Ensure regular communications and development of supplier relationships.
* Proven experience of procurement practices and processes within a residential developer.
* Computer skills (Microsoft packages).
* Working knowledge of COINS. (Very much an ideal not essential)
* Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
* Able to work to demanding deadlines.
* Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business