|Job Ref:||204804592||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Exeter||Address:||Post Code:||EX2||Salary:||£35000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
We are looking for a Building Physics and Energy Systems specialist to join a new software and technology consultancy in the South-West. In this role you will develop cutting-edge energy and CFD models, seeing them through to real-world deployments on individual buildings and city-wide schemes.
* Carry out dynamic simulation modelling of buildings using TAS/IES or other software tools
* Provide energy efficiency, sustainable design and CFD advice on a wide variety of new build developments
* Reporting on findings, feeding into the planning process.
* Provide support to the wider team in developing business
* 1st class or 2:1 degree in Engineering, Physics, Statistics or Mathematics,
* Experience in building energy modelling and system design using relevant software platforms
* Client facing experience
* Good overall knowledge of energy infrastructure
* Knowledge of automated energy technologies including communications protocols and hardware / software interfaces.
* Ability to criticise and advise on energy technology solutions.
* Confidence, autonomous nature, and ability to manage own workload.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate looking to develop their energy modelling career with an interesting new company just outside Exeter. They pay competively, and come with a range of benefits such as on-site sports facilities and canteen