|Job Ref:||204804567||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£34000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
We are looking for an FM Manager to join a leading company and to be responsible for their large site / campus in Bristol. You will be responsible for the operational management and delivery of defined facilities management services delivered within the site / campus.|
Duties will include but are not limited to:
* Operational responsibility for all soft services delivered across the site.
* Ensure compliance with health, safety, sustainability, quality and other statutory requirements.
* Management of the customer relationship
* Ensure a one team ethos across all aspects of their service delivery.
* Drive and support business wide initiatives and improvement plans.
* Ensure that the operational aspects of the site are delivered in accordance with the Performance Indicators by an agreed programme of qualitative checks and controlled measures, and to rectify identified deviation where appropriate.
* Ensure that a Continuous Improvement Process is an integral part of service delivery increasingly adding value to both the business and the client.
* Accountable for all Soft Services, deliverables and manages the associated risks.
* Support customer and company performance monitoring and audits, ensuring optimum results are achieved.
* Lead in the establishment of systems of monitoring through QA/KPI reporting and control
* Ensure records are held and updated as required.
* Support service delivery to include sustainable solutions and support the sustainability programme, incorporating the reduction of the carbon footprint and the reduction of utility consumption across the clients estate.
* As a member of the Facilities Management Team, to be an ambassador and leader of the business.
* Manage the customer interface within the portfolio
* Lead, recruit, develop and retain staff to deliver services in the most efficient and effective manner.
* Comply with the Organisation's Equality and Diversity Policy.
* Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with Client personnel involved directly or indirectly with the contract.
* Interact with all internal teams to discharge the consistent, effective and efficient delivery of planned and reactive tasks and in doing so, support best practice.
* Manage the people resources effectively and efficiently to deliver the required services.
* Ensure objectives, performance reviews and regular One to One meetings are completed in line with company policy.
* Ensure all new starters receive induction training in line with company policies and procedures.
* Work closely with the Region & Area Site Teams and other departments, to assist management in achieving the business key performance indicators.
* Drive the identification of risks and provide the best approach to deal with the risk, based on criteria such as probability and the impact of time, cost and quality.
* Manage cost centre budget and analyse budgetary information to assist in annual budget and monthly forecasting processes.
* Authorise payroll issues concerning staff under post holder's responsibility.
* All other duties as reasonably required
You must have an excellent working history working as a Facilities Manager within a related environment, covering large sites. You will hold relevant FM / Management qualifications.
You must have excellent experience of managing staff in an operational environment and experience of supporting a business contract and / or providing support to a professional function. You will have a strong background of providing high quality service with strong skills in:
* planning & organising
* building relationships
* business awareness
* customer focus
* contributing to continuous improvement
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website