|Job Ref:||204804234||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||CV11 5AA||Address:||Salary:||£0 - £200/day||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Setting out Engineer|
£200 per Day
Our client is a third-generation privately owned family business, which has been building homes in the Nuneaton/Bedworth area for 50 years.
The family`s business philosophy has been the same since the company`s inception; to build individual homes of the highest quality, which represent value for money, a credo that`s stood the test of time.
An experienced setting out engineer is sought on an on-going freelance basis reporting into the construction manager either with or without kit.
A hands on role, attention to detail, good communication skills both oral/written as an element of supervising ground workers will be required.
- Setting out for all types of house foundation, roads, sewers and earthworks on multiple housing developments
- Carry out setting out duties accurately and on time
- Operate and promote a high standard of health and safety and environmental compliance
- Ensure quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with the clients specification
- Read and understand engineering drawings
- Promote learning and good practice in team members.
- Valid SMSTS/SSSTS
To apply for this vacancy please contact David Pemberton on (Apply online only) / (Email Removed)