|Job Ref:||204804215||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Bedfordshire||City:||Sandy||Address:||Post Code:||SG19||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Unique opportunity to join a leading construction company offering you an opportunity not to be missed. |
* Preparing cost to complete documentation in line with the commercial timetable, ensuring financial accuracy when predicting profitability for each scheme.
* Produce accurate monthly accruals.
* Assess exactitude of subcontract valuations/applications for payment, forwarding approved documentation onto the relevant departments.
* Apply risk, value, management and cost control mechanisms.
* Undertaking costs analysis comparisons for sub-contracts from tender enquiry to analysis and contract placement.
* Professionally manage subcontracts from first valuation through to final account.
* Ensure predicted profitability is upheld through the lifecycle of the development.
* Accurate quarterly cash flow forecast of Roads & Sewers spend.
* Relevant degree qualification in Quantity Surveying
* Ability to be self-motivated and work co-operatively as part of a team.
* Ability to take initiative in resolving problems.
* Previous new homes experience
Apply today to avoid disappointment.......
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business