|Job Ref:||204804161||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Surrey||City:||Surrey||Address:||Post Code:||KT15||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Our client are a fast expanding UKAS accredited asbestos risk management consultancy.|
They are currently looking to recruit a reliable Asbestos Surveyor in the Surrey area to cover sevaral current contracts around the Surrey snd surrounding areas. This will initially be a home based role.
Qualifications & Experience:
* The applicant must have attained the P402 certificate, or the equivalent RSPH qualification, and at the same time must have significant experience in this role and within the asbestos field.
* Have good general knowledge of asbestos surveying, analytical skills, asbestos management and legislation
* Will have a sound knowledge of the Asbestos Health and Safety procedures.
* Have a good standard of general education and at least 2 years' experience of surveying non-domestic property types for a UKAS accredited organisation.
* The ability to also undertake analytical work would be advantageous.
* Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
* A full UK driving license.
* Be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS.
* CSCS card would be an advantage.
* Carrying out asbestos management, refurbishment/demolition surveys on various properties, both commercial and industrial.
* Air monitoring and bulk testing.
* Collating and producing accurate reports as and when required.
* Close communication with the company's mixed portfolio of clients on a regular basis.
* The successful candidate will be flexible, with a good and positive attitude, and have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Carbon60 is a specialist in providing flexible and cost effective engineering and technical people solutions on a global scale. We connect the best industry professionals to dynamic businesses. Our people improve your organisation by delivering process, productivity and cost efficiencies.
Our core markets include Industrial Engineering and New Build, Energy, Construction, Telecoms, FM and other associated industries.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency