|Job Ref:||204804151||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South West||Address:||Salary:||£32000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Project Administrator | Construction | South West London |
I am currently working with an award winning construction company based in South West London. They are looking for a project administrator to provide administrative support to the technical, commercial, land and planning teams. I am especially interested in speaking with candidates who have no notice period as this is an immediate start.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Consultant appointment documents- draft, assist with amendments and oversee final documentation is signed off by all relevant parties.
* Finance- produce purchase orders ensuring they're signed off by relevant personnel. Overseeing with authorisation of invoices and liaising with other offices.
* Support with production/circulation of key documents/reports as required by the team (i.e. Commencement Appraisal and Monthly Project Report).
* Manage samples, including obtaining samples, presentation and referencing.
* Obtain and assist with analysis of latent defects insurance quotes. Registration of site with chosen provider. Upload and distribution of monthly reports (via Aconex) from Provider.
* Liaise with Consultants and Contractors.
* Support project filing system (Aconex)- assist in maintaining document control and ensure protocols are maintained.
* Attending internal meetings - preparing and issuing agendas, taking minutes, type up and circulate minutes. Also monitor specific key actions from time to time.
* Other administrative duties including typing from copy, photocopying, distribution of correspondence, ordering stationery/PPE, set up meetings and maintain confidential files and documents.
* Prepare, monitor and update trackers.
* Monitoring and update the technical budget. This will include preparing periodical fee schedules.
* Assisting with cost report for technical Fees- ensuring correct fees are allocated to the right cost code and forecasting for future spending (i.e. risks to costs).
* Assisting with contract administration and assisting with procurement for the commercial department. Preparing base information for inclusion in subcontractor PSI documents.
* Prepare Consultant Long lists
* Set up Consultant Pre-qualification interviews
* Fielding calls for the respective staff.
* Provide cover for reception (lunchtime/ holidays).
* Undertake other tasks and duties as may be required from time to time.
* Prepare PQI score sheet
* Prepare Consultant Tender packs
* Prepare consultant recommendation reports and sign off forms
* Prepare and maintain Our Vision tracker
* Update and maintain Development Obligations Tracker
* Other Responsibilities
* Manage Director diaries (i.e. book meetings, ensure they are coordinated and some travel arrangements).
* Prepare /publish reports as required by the Directors.
* Maintain confidential files and documents