|Job Ref:||204804104||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gatwick||Address:||Post Code:||RH6||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Assistant Site Supervisor |
Location: Southern Home Counties
Salary: £30-35k per annum
Hours: 8.00am - 5.00pm / Monday-Friday
Venatu Consulting are currently working with our client to recruit an Assistant Site Supervisor. The successful candidate will work out of the Surrey office and cover the Southern Home Counties, London and surrounding areas. The successful candidate will be expected to oversee complex projects and ensure they are delivered safely and on budget
* Keeping up-to-date records and preparing progress reports.
* Tracking variations and providing information for the commercial management of the project.
* Liaising with clients from start to finish of projects
* Ensuring that high levels of customer satisfaction are maintained at all times.
* Co-ordinating with the site team.
* Responsible for the management and development of the projects and the ability to rectify any issues throughout the entire project lifecycle.
* Effective management of timescales, labour, sub-contractors and manpower.
* Ensuring financial budgets are met
* Ensuring the quality of work is maintained to the highest possible standard.
Skills and Attributes:
* A minimum of 5 years practical on-site experience with a trade such as carpentry
* A professional manner, with good written and oral communication skills.
* An enthusiastic, driven individual who is keen on personal development
* Excellent organisational skills
* Confidence in supervising labour
* An eye for technical details