|Job Ref:||204804065||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£24000 - £27000/annum . Phone, laptop, profit share||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Maintenance Coordinator ? Retail
Bristol based ? up to ?27k + benefits
We have a new vacancy for a Maintenance Coordinator based with our head office Retail team in Bristol. Reporting to the Retail Project Manager your role will be to manage the planned and reactive maintenance of the existing retail estate and to assist in the roll out of new stores. We currently have 22 stores with ambitious plans to significantly increase this in the next 12 months.
As Maintenance Coordinator your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing any store remedial projects or works which require contractors or specialist materials
- Developing a cost effective programme of servicing and planned maintenance for our existing retail estate
- Maintaining accuracy of estate asset register, user manuals and operations and maintenance manuals drawing records
- Ensuring all working practices are compliant with Health & Safety and minimising store trading disruption
- Seeking new initiatives to keep maintenance issues to a minimum
- Building a network of approved specialist contractors and sub contractors to complete maintenance works
- Devising safe working procedures for managing emergency maintenance issues
- Ensuring effective communication between retail store colleagues and head office central retail team
- Ensuring any reported issue are prioritised to minimise the impact and cost to the business
- Assisting in the generation of licence to later packs for the new store roll out
- Assisting in the specification, design and planning of new stores
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Previous experience of planned and reactive maintenance programmes
- Experience of working across multiple site estates
- Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to self-prioritise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels
- Experience of building services, mechanical and electrical
- Experience of supervising projects and/or sub-contractors
- The ability to understand and quickly and efficiently solve technical problems
Nisbets is the UK?s largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues? professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don?t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now