|Job Ref:||204803751||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Elephant & Castle||Address:||Salary:||£85000 - £95000/annum + Gd Benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 02:39|
Projects Manager needed in Elephant & Castle.|
• To work with the Contracts Manager, Buyer, Technical Manager and Surveyor to engender a team approach to the challenge of each project.
• To assist the Contracts Manager in the preparation of a construction phase safety plan.
• To assist the Contracts Manager in the preparation of method statements for all sections of the works.
• To positively liaise with and take advice from the Group Safety Consultant in improving on-site safety.
• To assist the Contracts Manager and Technical Manager in investigating the design and specification for the project, to seek improvements in Buildability and to identify areas of cost reduction.
• To prepare Short Term Programmes throughout the duration of the project and agree same with the Contracts Manager responsible for the project.
• To prepare on a weekly basis a pre-plan of the future weeks activities and agree same with the Contracts Manager responsible for the project.
• To liaise with and communicate with on an ongoing basis all sub-contractors and suppliers engaged on the project, setting out clearly in writing all critical programme criteria.
• To hold weekly progress meetings with sub-contractors to review progress and identify appropriate action as necessary to ensure that they are fully complying with predetermined programme targets and achieving the highest possible standard of workmanship.
• To liaise with and communicate with the Project Buyer(s) to ensure the advanced and accurate requisitioning of materials and plant to allow cost effective purchasing.
• To audit continuously the standard of workmanship being achieved by operatives and sub-contractors as ensure that the company's reputation is protected at all times.
• 10+ Years working for a Residential Developer
• Attend any training identified in the LEAD training programme, the HS&E training matrix, your own CPD programme or other training required to fulfil your role